You want everything for your wedding to be perfect and run like clockwork. That is exactly what theeventslounge.com ensures you. We work with you to make sure we know what you are looking for and the type of atmosphere you want created for your evening reception.
You can feel confident knowing all the details are being handled, from the playlist to the entertainment. We have experience planning all sorts of parties and events to ensure your special day will be one that everyone remembers.
TOP TIPS for your special day - When you are arranging a wedding there is so much to consider...Dress, cake, venue, flowers, the list goes on and on. Booking the DJ for the evening reception is often treated as an after-thought. Here is a brief, tounge-in-cheek, guide to ensuring your wedding disco doesn't become a disaster
1. Don’t go for the cheapest quote, if your caterers were offering to feed your guests for £3-a-head you wouldn’t expect gourmet food would you?
2. The disco is the last part of your ‘big day’ and therefore will be the only thing remembered by some of your guests
3. A good DJ will cause you guests to get up, dance and sing before going home drunk, tired and happy.
4. A bad .DJ will cause your guests to sit down, drink up and yawn before going home bored and early.
5. You may want to give off an ‘Uber-Cool’ vibe but remember ,your guests probably won‘t dance to Bob Dylan or Morrissey - but if it means something special to you, then let's get it on!
6. When planning your wedding please allow the DJ more than five-minutes to set up.
7. Try not to restrict the DJ too much. Telling a DJ that they can’t play ‘cheese’ or party songs is like telling a builder to build a house without using bricks or cement.
8. Most DJ’s love requests but please be specific. Requests to play “something good”, “something we can dance to” or “anything but this” are not requests..they’re insults.
9. Finally...Remember to thank the DJ if they did a good job. You’ll probably be tucked up in bed while they’re still winding up leads and wondering where they put their car keys. (this happens far too often!)
We specialise in providing the best wedding entertainment available for your special day. Our personal service means that we will work with you in advance to ensure that we compile a playlist of the songs that you love to hear as well as a "DO NOT" playlist for the songs that you don't. Our quality JBL and Cerwin Vega sound system will cater for any size venue offering top quality sounds from a huge library of great music
WEDDINGS - your special day!